Space Available For Lease:
Are you interested in opening your own business? We offer a variety of options and pricing at the mall for traditional retail as well as non-traditional uses such as office, medical, educational training centers and more. We offer short-term, seasonal and long-term leases.
If you are interested in any of the above listed opportunities or would like more information on your business at Eastpoint Mall, please contact us for more information. Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a representative from Eastpoint Mall to discuss the available space. Thank you for your interest in Eastpoint Mall.
Are you interested in becoming your own boss? Become an owner/operators of a new franchises at Eastpoint Mall.
If you would like more information on opening a franchise business at Eastpoint Mall, please contact us. Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a representative from Eastpoint Mall to discuss the available franchise opportunity. Thank you for your interest in Eastpoint Mall.
Advantages to Mall Leasing:
- Eastpoint Mall features great spaces ranging from 200 sq. ft. to 6,900 sq. ft. of available interior space
- Flexible leasing includes short-term, seasonal and long-term availability
- Eastpoint Mall is conveniently located at the intersection of Eastern Avenue, North Point Boulevard and 1-695, just one mile from I-95
- Eastpoint Mall is anchored by: JCPenney, Sears, Burlington Coat Factory, Shoppers World, and Value City Furniture
- As one of Baltimore’s first shopping centers, serving the community since 1956, Eastpoint Mall boasts approximately 100 specialty shops and services including Applebees, Bath & Body Works, The Children’s Place, Gamestop, rue21, Footlocker and many others